If you are looking for a suitable placement in the hotel industry or certification to fulfil this dream of yours, Basic Stewardship Course offered by HOTS can help you out. We take much pride in asserting that through the years we have projected ourselves to be one of the most reliable Hotel Management Institutes in Kolkata.
Our complete focus is always on providing exciting courses for students willing to become a part of the colourful hotel industry. With a long list of around 4000 students placed worldwide, we believe in actions rather than tall claims. Students approaching us are given the option to choose from a wide range of courses, all offered at affordable prices. One of the courses which is gradually becoming famous is the Basic Stewardship course.
About Our Basic Stewardship Course
If you have a friendly nature and like meeting new people, then our basic stewardship course is ideal for you. Through this course, students are taught not only to meet but exceed the expectations of their guests by providing superior quality Food and Beverages services. If you have excellent communication skills aided by confident interpersonal skills, opt for this course and enhance your career.
Eligibility And Duration
Our Basic Stewardship Course is for everyone who has appeared in their class 11 examination. The duration of the course is 7 months. This includes 1 month of theory and 6 months of industrial training.
Why Choose Us For Basic Stewardship Course?
- Only practical information is taught in an easy-to-understand format.
- More than 15 years of experience and a long list of successful students.
- In-depth knowledge is provided through numerous theory and training classes.
- Friendly mentors and instructors are available to guide and answer all your queries.
- Scope to begin the course when the time is convenient to you.
- You can apply online for the course at reasonable fees.
- We value the reputation earned by us and never compromise on the quality of training.
“Want To Know More About Our Basic Stewardship Course? Contact or Call Us Now To Know More About Our Basic Stewardship Course & for admission"