The beautiful world of travel and tourism is exploding right now. Tourism is an up-and-coming sector to explore. The hospitality industry is the backbone of tourism. There is an influx of so many trends that could affect the hospitality industry and help service providers to take it to the next level. It isn’t possible to follow every new direction because not all of them last as much.
A few hospitality trends that would boost your business in 2020
- Focus on teaching the local experience. Most travellers look for a change when they are exploring a new place. They want to soak up the domestic experience as much as possible. It would be great if hotels can display local cultures and cuisines in their food and services, to attract the mind of a visitor and make a lasting impression.
- Put health and hygiene on the top. Gone are the days when a vacation meant unhealthy food and quick, local fast food served with sugary drinks at the bar. The modern traveller is health-conscious and takes a deep interest in the quality of the ingredients and the way the food is prepared. It is high time that restaurants can offer organic, vegan, sugar-free and keto dishes on their menu to suit the needs of every customer.
- On the same topic of customers being aware, it is essential to be a sustainable service provider. This is a massive part of the brand image you create. Ditch plastic straws, toothbrushes, and bags. Instead, use disposable or reusable straws, bamboo toothbrushes, and other environmentally friendly options. It is no wonder that hotel management institutes in West Bengal are stressing on these topics to build better businesses.
Some More Hospitality & Hotel Trends in 2020
- Focus on international business tools. International travellers can be some of the best clients for your business right now. What can you do to attract them? Offer special packages for them or provide services like translators and local tour guides so that they return to your establishment again and again. There is nothing like retaining a valuable customer!
- Upgrade with technology and be smart. No one likes a hotel lagging and technology because everyone is on their phones now. Intelligent lighting controls, online check-ins are some of the money pieces, as noted by the top 10 hotel management institutes in West Bengal. Clients also expect high tech equipment and up-to-date technology when they come in for business trips.
These are some of the best trends which can work wonders for your establishment, and hotel management institutes approve these in West Bengal. To ensure you get the best-in-class training that enables you to have a successful career; you can choose Hotel Operational Training School (HOTS) which is one of the top 10 hotel management institutes in West Bengal. You can choose from a wide range of courses offered, to select the one which suits your preference the best.